Our Early Childhood Educators provide play-based learning through hands-on opportunities to construct knowledge, develop personal skills and cooperate with others.
Our teachers provide play-based learning so children can:
- learn new concepts and skills
- express their individuality
- develop a sense of identity and wellbeing
- enhance their curiosity and creativity
- build relationships and resilience
- experience and understand difference and diversity
- make connections between prior experiences and new learning.
Kindergarten and Pre Primary
Kindergarten or Pre Primary is the start of a new era in your child’s life. The quality of the start your child experiences sets the pattern for years to come. Parents, your role as first educators is a most important and respected one, so please feel free to share your ideas and concerns about your child’s development with the Early Childhood staff.
The best times for you to contact the educators in the ECE centre are: Monday to Friday 8:00am – 8:15am and 2:30pm – 3:00pm
All Kindergarten aged students will be attending programs that run for 15 hours per week. Although Kindy is a pre compulsory year, once a child is enrolled in this program it is compulsory for them to attend. As per the primary school aged children any absences need to have written explanations. All Pre Primary students attend five days a week.